In 2009, Tennessee passed the law allowing for raw milk herd share agreement. Since that time, I’ve served folks with safe, fresh, and nutritious, raw milk while expanding our farm’s reach throughout East Tennessee. I offer limited opportunities to consult with dairies converting to the raw milk herd share model, drawing from my own experience doing this the past ten years. Dairies must not be within my local area.
Have you been working endless hours trying to honor your family farm but struggling to make ends meet?
Is your future in dairy uncertain or worse, unfair?
Is $15.50 a hundred weight not enough to make a living wage?
Are you drowning in animal responsibility and expenses?
Want to learn how to turn that $15.50 a hundred weight into $133.00 a hundred weight?
How can you make more money on smaller herds, reducing your overhead and labor while increasing your income and quality of life?
Tired of being exploited?…
Do you want to be in complete control of your farm?
Contact us today and we will help you turn that $15.50 into $133.00 or help you start your own herd share dairy.
Complete Fresh Milk Micro Dairy set up to include training and trouble shooting for a period of eighteen months.
To act as an advisor for the purpose of complete set up for fresh raw milk dairy as well as safe fresh milk handling practices and Echo Valley Farm’s current Fresh Milk business model.
– Suggested Site Preparation to include Barn, Holding Areas, Feed Equipment and Management
– Suggested Fresh Milk Processing Area Set-Up, to include equipment and recourses
– Echo Valley Farm’s Proprietary Dairy Cattle Supplementation Protocol
– Feed Recommendations, to include Pasture, Seed and Hay
– Adult Cattle Physical Maintenance Schedules
– Echo Valley Farm’s Proprietary Milking Sanitation Protocol
– Suggested Testing Equipment
– Echo Valley Farm’s Proprietary Fresh Milk Equipment Sanitation Protocol
– Echo Valley Farm’s Current Fresh Milk Business Model to include Disclosures and Disclaimers for Herd Share Owners as well as legal resources.
– Up to Date Legislative Information Regarding Fresh Milk and Herd Sharing.
– Proper Calf Management, to include trouble shooting
– Echo Valley Farm’s Proprietary Safe Raw Milk Handling
– Tutorials for fast and easy Fresh Milk Yogurt, Butter, Kefir and Ice Cream
– Echo Valley Farm’s Current Beef Business Model
– Echo Valley Farm’s Proprietary Beef Management from Calving to delivery to Processor, to include suggested Hang Times and Packaging
– Suggested Breeding Protocols, to include resources
– Suggested marketing to help you get the visibility and traffic you need to make your business a success!
It’s worth looking into and you have everything to gain…